DREAM TOURS’ CUSTOM DESIGN PROGRAMS
What Dream Tours Provides
Disney 1: For Adults with Developmental Disabilities
Walt Disney World/ Orlando theme park area Option
Dream Tours facilitates a 6-day all-inclusive vacation from beginning to end! We hire highly qualified staff to meet your group at various locations nationwide. We then accompany them to Orlando, arrange for accessible transportation, hotel accommodations and theme park access, provide meals and snacks and, exclusive amenities including no wait time for rides, front row seating, back entrance access, character dining experience and a photo album filled with the wonders of a vacation experience!
A ratio of 1:3 to 4 Dream Tour staff supervises each travel group during vacation activities, providing the companionship and attention he or she needs. Dream Tour staff is available for assistance during overnights.
Vacations are customized to meet our customer’s personal interests and needs, and may include any of the following:
- Walt Disney Theme Parks including, Magic Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, Epcot Center and Animal Kingdom
- Character dining and autographs
- Fireworks and on-going shows
- Dinner Shows including, Medieval Times Dinner, Pirates Dinner Adventure and Arabian Nights
- Sea World
- Holy Land Experience
- Titantic – The Experience
- Downtown Disney and Universal City Walk
- Additional seasonal attractions
Each traveler will also receive a Disney photo album, with photos of the exciting activities they enjoyed while on their vacation!
For FL Resident pricing and 3-day vacation packages please fill out the contact/submit form on the Contact Us page or call 321-939-2200.