What is Dream Tours?
Dream Tours is a travel resource whose mission is to extend the unforgettable “Dream Tours Vacation” experience to as many individuals with disabilities and their families as possible. Dream Tours accomplishes this mission through a program that provides premier disability information for travelers, links to resources, networking opportunities, marketing and public relations on disability related subjects.
Program Goals – DREAMS
- To dramatically enhance the self-esteem of every traveler, inspiring and enabling them to realize their full potential as members of society
- To recognize that social interaction is at the heart of the human experience for all people
- To emphasize community inclusion for individuals with disabilities, fostering partnerships to provide access to the same social, cultural and recreational facilities and activities enjoyed by all citizens
- To provide enriching activities that are meant to challenge everyone’s own personal physical abilities and at the same time allow them to socialize with their peers in a safe environment
- To create a mechanism for sustainability, businesses, partnerships and grants, successfully continuing the program
- To provide resources and supports to families vacationing with family members who have a disability.